The SNOOC TOURING, is revolutionary sports equipment, which will take you on a new adventure in the mountains.
It is designed for those who like to discover the mountain in a fun and accessible way.
The SNOOC TOURING (a cross between snowshoes skis and a sled) is designed for skiers and non-skiers and can be learned easily in just 10 minutes of practice.
The SNOOC TOURING allows you to go on snow hikes with a pair of short (53 in / 135 cm) skis, on all types of terrain.
When you reach the top, easily transform your SNOOC TOURING into a SNOOC sled without tools.
The carbon fiber seat and shock absorber are mounted on top of the SNOOC skis, which allows you to ride down the snow, seated, with excellent balance and control on all types of terrain.
- Made in Europe.
- Power: A new way to discover the mountain, by doing a SNOOC snowshoe ski hike followed by a fun ride down on a SNOOC sled.
- Stability: Enjoy increased stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive seat and grip technology.
- Agility: With its all new design, the SNOOC Touring allows smoother and tighter carving turns.
- Ski: Designed for a smooth ride, thanks to its sidewall construction the SNOOC Touring ski allows you to ride downhill in complete safety while easily controlling speed and direction.
- Binding: The SNOOC's binding provides good control and support during your hike up. In addition you do not need specific shoes for the binding, just a hiking shoe.
- Ergonomic seat: The seat is designed to provide the best comfort when riding downhill with the SNOOC Touring, and it is suitable for all ages and sizes.
- Carbon shock absorber: We have created the most efficient suspension on the market on this type of apparatus, it's been tested on 20-foot jumps.
- Collapsible handle : Using the collapsible handle when riding downhill on the SNOOC sled, it is compact, lightweight and easy to carry in your backpack when you are hiking.
SNOOC SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Ski length: 135 cm / 53 in
- Ski width: 100 mm / 4 in
- Ergonomic seat weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- The binding fits boots ranging size 36 to 50 (EU) / 4 to 14+ (US/UK)
- POMOCA climbing skins cut to size
YOUR SHIPMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PARTS:
- 1 pair of skis
- 1 ergonomic seat
- 1 collapsible handle
- 1 carbon shock absorber
- 1 pair of bindings with straps
- 1 pair of climbing skins
- 2 quick-release clamps
Only the deadlines mentioned online are valid as they take into account our availability. All our orders are processed within 24 hours. Our standard delivery times are 3 working days for France, and 8 working days for Europe. Express delivery on request, depending on destination. For all product questions, we are at your disposal at email@example.com.
You are a company, an event organizer or you want to promote Snooc, our sales team is at your disposal at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For warranty or spare parts, our after-sales service is at your disposal at the following address: email@example.com or at +33 18.104.22.168.64
Right of withdrawal
In application of the law of 17/3/2014, you benefit from a right of retractation of 14 days after the reception of your products at your home. Before making any return, we ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name / First name and your number and indicating in the subject "Return order number xxxx".
You have a maximum of 14 days after receipt of the product at your home to return the products at your expense, in the original packaging. Upon receipt of your return package, we will check the conformity of your return. No returns will be accepted if the returned products have been visibly used or damaged by the Buyer and that this use or damage makes the products unfit for sale. If your return cannot be accepted, we will contact you for the return of the products at your expense.
The refund of the order will take place after the reception of the products; the amount will be variable and adjusted on a prorata basis in case of retraction and/or partial return. The shipping costs will be refunded at the standard rate.