GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND CONFIDENTIALITY SNOOC
These general conditions of use (hereafter referred to as "CGU") are intended to determine the rules of use of the website "snooc.ski" published by the company ZI Manufacture.
Any visit and/or use of the site must be made in compliance with these CGU.
Article 1 - Preamble and Object
The SNOOC site is published by SAS ZI MANUFACTURE (SIRET N°: 811 572 064 00012).
These General Terms of Services are intended to govern the relationship between ZI MANUFACTURE and the USERS using the Application.
Article 2 - Responsibility
>Responsibility due to the contents posted by USERS
ZI MANUFACTURE is not responsible for the contents posted on the site (images, photographs, comments...) by the USERS, but reserves the right to moderate or delete said comments if they infringe the rights of a third party or contravene, in any way whatsoever, the laws and regulations in force.
Accessibility of the site and malfunctions
ZI MANUFACTURE undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure that the site is accessible and operational at all times. In this respect, ZI MANUFACTURE is only bound by an obligation of means and not of result, as ZI MANUFACTURE does not offer any guarantee of continuity of its services.
Moreover, ZI MANUFACTURE reserves the right to temporarily interrupt accessibility to the site for maintenance, curative and/or evolutionary reasons. However, ZI MANUFACTURE undertakes to make its best efforts to limit the interruption time as much as possible.
Thus, the USER declares that he is familiar with the Internet and accepts its limits as well as its constraints. In particular, they acknowledge that :
- the reliability of transmissions is random due, in particular, to the heterogeneous nature of the infrastructures and networks on which they circulate and that, in particular, breakdowns or saturation can occur ;
- restrictions on access to certain networks may exist and be conditional on the conclusion of a specific agreement; these restrictions will be all the more frequent as the user moves away from towns and villages.
- Internet users may connect their computer equipment anywhere and may, where appropriate, in particular, divert, disseminate, alter, destroy or falsify data, software and/or content circulating on the Internet, despite the implementation of access control procedures, in particular by means of a password or other access code. Consequently, it is the User's responsibility to take all measures he or she deems appropriate to ensure the security of his or her equipment and his or her own data, software or other, in particular, against contamination by any virus and/or attempted intrusion of which he or she may be the victim;
Use of the Application is at the User's own risk, who acknowledges this and undertakes to take all necessary precautions in order to use the Application in accordance with these general terms of service.
Consequently, ZI MANUFACTURE cannot be held liable by the USER for any damage, in particular in the event of loss of data or damage to the USER's equipment, that may occur due to the use of the Application.
In any case, the responsibility of ZI MANUFACTURE , if it were proven, would be limited to the provision of access to the Application in accordance with the prescriptions of the present general conditions of service.
Excluded is the reparation of any other damage and in particular any indirect, material or immaterial damage, such as moral, financial loss, loss of chance, loss of profit, damage to the image, etc.
ZI MANUFACTURE is the holder of an insurance policy guaranteeing the pecuniary consequences of its civil liability in the event that it is involved.
Article 3 - Account creation
As part of the registration process in the "login" section, the User creates an account, and adds information related to his account: name and email first, then additional information as part of an order (see GTC). In this context, the User agrees to : (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information or use the Services on behalf of an entity, about the entity, and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. In the event of a dispute between two or more parties regarding the ownership of an account, the User agrees that ZI MANUFACTURE shall be the sole arbitrator assigned to such dispute in its sole discretion and that ZI MANUFACTURE's decision, which may result in the termination or suspension of the disputed accounts, shall be final and binding on all parties involved.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account details, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under his account, including, without limitation, all actions of sub-users registered under his account. The User agrees to immediately notify ZI MANUFACTURE of any unauthorized use of his account and any other breach of security.
3. Age restrictions
The User must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction where he resides if this is higher, to use the Services. Otherwise, a minor User may use the Services only in the presence of a parent or legal guardian. Under no circumstances will the User use the Services if he/she is under thirteen (13) years of age.
Article 4 - Privacy & personal data
1. Purpose of the present charter
The purpose of the present charter is to inform the User about the means implemented to collect personal data, in the strictest respect of his rights. ZI MANUFACTURE indicates on this subject that it complies, in the collection and management of personal data, with the French law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, in its current version and with the RGPD (General regulations on data protection).
2. Identity of the person in charge of data collection
The person in charge of collecting personal data is the company ZI MANUFACTURE .
3. Collection of personal data
Personal data are collected to meet one or more of the following purposes :
- To manage access to and use of certain Services accessible on the Site,
- To carry out operations relating to the management of Clients/Organizers concerning contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, Loyalty programs, follow-up of the relationship with Customers,
- Build up a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects,
- Send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. In the event that the User does not wish to do so, ZI MANUFACTURE gives the User the option of not subscribing to the newsletter by ticking or not ticking the corresponding box,
- Develop commercial statistics,
- Manage people's opinions on products, services or content,
- Manage unpaid invoices and any disputes regarding the use of products and Services,
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Some web pages of the site may sometimes contain "web beacons", which make it possible to count the number of visitors to the page. The information obtained via these tags is strictly anonymous and simply allows us to gather statistics on the frequentation of certain pages of the site, in order to better serve the users of our site.
Marketing data (newsletter, contests) are stored for 3 years while those related to the invoicing of orders are stored for 6 years.
4. Recipients of the collected data
The ZI MANUFACTURE staff, the services in charge of control (auditor in particular) will have access to the personal data. The recipients of personal data may also be public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, judicial officers, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for debt collection.
5. Transfer of personal data
Personal data will not be transferred, leased or exchanged for the benefit of third parties.
7. Access to your personal data :
In accordance with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the User has the right to obtain the communication and, if necessary, the correction or the suppression of the data concerning him/her, at his/her request.
The User may contact :
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is reminded that any person may oppose the processing of data concerning him/her.
Article 5 - Security
ZI MANUFACTURE pays particular attention to the protection of Users' personal data against any form of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
This vigilance is carried out :
- by a commitment of strict confidentiality of the personnel of ZI MANUFACTURE who would have access to the personal data of the INTERNALS;
Article 6 - Respect for privacy
ZI MANUFACTURE pays particular attention to the protection of the privacy of Users. Thus, Users are informed that they can at any time deactivate the collection of personal data but are nevertheless informed that this will result in making part of the services inaccessible.
Article 7 - Data processing and freedom
The processing of information communicated via the Site has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL. In accordance with national and European regulations, all Users have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent. No personal information of the User shall be published without his/her knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
Article 8 - Force majeure
Any non-performance by ZI MANUFACTURE of any of its obligations due to the occurrence of an event of force majeure, i.e. an external, irresistible and unforeseeable event, which prevents or makes it abnormally difficult to perform the obligation in question, will not engage its liability.
Article 9 - Non-renunciation />
The fact that ZI MANUFACTURE does not apply, not to require the application or not to take advantage of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of the right to invoke this or any other provision at a later date.
Article 10 - Amendments to these general terms and conditions of service
ZI MANUFACTURE reserves the right to modify the provisions of these general terms of service at any time and without notice.
Users will be bound by these modifications and must therefore periodically check whether their use complies with the provisions of the general terms of service in the version in force.
Article 11 - Applicable law, jurisdictional competence and independence of clauses
These general terms of service are subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute concerning in particular the present general conditions of service or the use of the website, the jurisdictional competence is that of the French courts. The competent court will be designated according to the rules of procedure in force in France.
In the event that one or more stipulations of the present conditions should be held to be invalid, the validity of the other stipulations cannot be called into question unless they are inseparable from the invalidated provision.